Makeup Specifics - Making Divotted Scarring with Rigid Collodion
Rigid Collodion - How To Scar, also called “Scarring Liquid”, is a viscous, yellowish substance widely used in theatrical makeup special effects to simulate shapes of wounds and scars.
It’s particularly popular for rendering The Joker cheek scars. It works by wrinkling the skin as it dries, leaving a puked area very similar to healed scars.
Also go for Samurai X/Kenshin Scars or any “healed” scars
Rigid Collodion will allow you to achieve a very realistic healed scar effect for a prank or , combined with an heavy makeup, obtain a spectacular theatrical effect suitable for an Halloween mask for example.
The Scarring Liquid will be applied directly with a small brush on very clean and dry skin, allowing for a maximum shrinking effect and a long lasting adherence.
- story-teller-dream-weaver likes this
- itsmostlymosley likes this
- tarrinatopaz likes this
- relhatetionship likes this
- cosplay--makeup reblogged this from cosplayqna
- chibular likes this
- make-up-shit-with-unicorns reblogged this from cosplayqna
- wickedjamie likes this
- songofages likes this
- capriciousshadow reblogged this from crickyluv
- crickyluv reblogged this from cosplayqna
- crickyluv likes this
- nausica21 likes this
- fennekin-the-fox likes this
- asgardian-hearts likes this
- teachmehowtocraft reblogged this from cosplayqna
- zipra likes this
- lapseoflethe reblogged this from cosplayqna
- wearpantsoften likes this
- javol likes this
- nounofrassilon likes this
- paintitallinblack likes this
- cosplayqna posted this